BURGUNDY DRAPES. HOW TO BUILD STORM SHUTTERS. CUSTOM SHADE CLOTH.
- a dark purplish-red to blackish-red color
- Bourgogne: a former province of eastern France that is famous for its wines
- red table wine from the Burgundy region of France (or any similar wine made elsewhere)
- A wine from Burgundy (usually taken to be red unless otherwise specified)
- A deep red color like that of burgundy wine
- (drape) the manner in which fabric hangs or falls; "she adjusted the drape of her skirt"
- Let (oneself or a part of one's body) rest somewhere in a casual or relaxed way
- (drape) curtain: hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- Arrange (cloth or clothing) loosely or casually on or around something
- Adorn, cover, or wrap (someone or something) loosely with folds of cloth
- (drape) arrange in a particular way; "drape a cloth"
Nikki- Wool Infinity Hood Cowl Burgundy Claret
A Nikki I made in a pure wool yarn that has an amazing drape. Love this! I made it a few inches wider & longer than the usual Nikki because I wanted the drape to be perfect. It's always fun to experiment with different yarns in the same style, because inevitably the finished product is different.
drapes curtains 1
Th curtain on the right is actually a deep burgundy velour. I paid $19 to $30 for each of these, and will unload for $7 each. I'd like $10 for the burgundy velour. Buy all my curtains for $45!! Includes this batch and the others shown here.
9 ft umbrella canopy replacement
window shade material
plantation shutter door
canopy for patio swing
10x10 popup canopy
shades of blond
| TOP |